- We’ve added another Safari Tent for a total of 3 :: Elevate your experience in one of our romantic, yet rustic safari tents
- WiFi – We installed a fiber circuit with Comcast to increase the bandwidth of our Internet service.
- Farmer’s Market – Saturday April 28, Saturday May 5, and every Tuesday from June 26 – August 28, 2018 from 2-4pm
- Deluxe Cabins – We added 2 more deluxe cabins for at total of 6. We’ve also completely renovated our existing cabins.
- Popups – We’ve purchased 3 new popups for rent this season.
- Food Truck Festivals – Our Food Truck Festivals have been so popular that we now have 4 weekends scheduled for 2018! Check out our activity schedule.
- Bike Park Upgrades – We’ve made some upgrades in our bike park to include a new section of wooden features.
- Kamper’s Kitchen – The kitchen will be operated by Devour Catering and will now offer delivery service to your campsite. Click here to view the menu.
- Fitness Center – We’ve replaced all the equipment in our Fitness Center, which now features Life Fitness and Cybex.
- Yoga – Will now be held 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday from 9-10am during July & August.
- Maintenance Buildings – In order to enhance the entrance of the park, we’ve relocated our Maintenance facility to the rear of the park and built 2 large buildings. This is also where RV storage is located.
- RV Storage – has been relocated to the rear of the park within a fenced enclosure that is under surveillance.
Check out some videos & virtual tours
1st Annual BMX Bike Jam
Interview with Marcia Galvin
Featured on CampgroundViews.com
Featured on RVTV
Glamping Adventure on The Today Show
Featured on Outdoor Adventure