As spring slowly rolls in we find ourselves with chilly mornings for camping. While you’re still wrapped up in blanket and under the covers, it may seem daunting to have to get up and make breakfast. To make it a little easier and no less delicious, try these bacon-wrapped egg cups. You only need a muffin tin and your favorite breakfast foods! You may never cook bacon and eggs the same way again!
1. Spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray
2. Cut the bread in small circles and stick them in the bottom of each cup
3. Wrap a slice of bacon around the edge of the cups
4. Sprinkle shredded cheese on the bread
5. Carefully crack and egg into the cup
6. Bake in an oven, on a grill, or covered over the fire for 10-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy and eggs are cooked to your liking!