Thank you for your interest in Normandy Farms. Our primary charity is the Jimmy Fund and since 1983 we have been enthusiastically raising as much money as possible to help those who suffer from cancer. We also donate to various organizations within the Foxboro area; however we are happy to consider contributing to other charitable organizations, but ask that you submit a formal request in accordance with the Normandy Farms submission guidelines.
We ask that all donation requests be submitted to us on non-profit letterhead providing us with a 501(c)3 certificate.
The following procedures must be used for donation requests:
- All donation requests must be submitted online.
- All requests must come on non-profit letterhead.
- All requests must come from a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization and include a tax identification number. Requests from individuals or commercial entities are not considered for donations.
- Requests must be submitted at least 6 weeks in advance of the event.
- Donated merchandise may not to be resold for profit.
- Due to the large volume of requests we receive, Normandy Farms has established a regional policy to provide fundraising assistance to non-profit organizations located within our community.
- Normandy Farms receives many donation requests every year and we try to fulfill as many of these requests as possible, but unfortunately we cannot fulfill every donation request.
Please submit the following donation request form:
Sorry, we are currently not accepting donation requests but please check back soon.