S’mores just scream camping. The fire, the smell of the marshmallow, the warm, gooey melted chocolate; you can’t get enough! Even when you aren’t camping, s’mores can be a delicious and special treat for you and the family! Gather the family, make these Crispy S’mores Spring rolls, and reminisce on all of the amazing camping memories you’ve shared! It brings all of the good things about sitting around a fire without smelling like campfire smoke! 😉
4 large egg roll wrappers
1/2 cup chocolate frosting
1/4 cup crushed graham crackers (optional; recipe works without)
8 regular-size marshmallows
4 tablespoons chocolate sauce
3 cups canola oil, for frying
1. Preheat frying oil in a medium pot over medium-high heat.
2. Spoon 2 tablespoons of frosting into the center of each egg roll wrapper. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of crushed graham crackers on the frosting, and top with two marshmallows.
3. Moisten the edges of the egg roll wrappers with a little water, then fold in 2 of the diagonal end corners to the center and roll the wrapper egg-roll style over the marshmallows, tightly securing the ends so the filling doesn’t seep out while frying.
4. Place egg rolls seam-side down into the pot of hot oil. Fry just until golden brown.
5. Remove from oil, drain on paper towels, and place on a serving platter. Drizzle with chocolate sauce, or serve with chocolate sauce for dipping. Serve immediately, taking care with potentially hot fillings.