Getting the kids involved when you’re cooking is the perfect way to spend some time bonding and keeping them busy. Cooking with your kids while camping can be a little bit more difficult, but not with this easy, delicious recipe! It is easy enough for kids to prepare and they will love watching it bake over a fire that they helped build! Watch out! These little treats can be addicting!
A Dutch Oven or Pie Iron(s)
Refrigerated biscuit doughs
Granulated and Light Brown sugar
Butter or margarine
Paper or plastic bag(s) (for the cinnamon/sugar mix)
1. Spray dutch oven with cooking spray. I would recommend lining the oven with foil and coating with cooking spray.
2. Chop biscuits into quarters. Mix sugar and cinnamon in plastic bag. Drop each quarter into bag and shake to coat well.
3. Place the mixture in the dutch oven.
4. In a separate pan, melt the butter and pour over biscuits.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Check around 30 minutes to see if the dough is done.