Father’s Day Weekend
Look no further for that perfect gift for the father who has everything. A family camping weekend with activities planned especially for him! We have plenty of activities for the rest of the family too. Please respect social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet apart and wear a mask.
Friday June 19th
- 7:30PM OUTDOOR MOVIE: beside the hospitality station. Bring a chair, blanket, food and enjoy watching a movie under the stars. (weather permitting)
Saturday June 20th
- 8:00AM YOGA via Zoom
- 10:00AM ARTS & CRAFTS Pick up your craft project at the Creative Arts Center. Make something special for Dad!
- 11:00AM CROQUET all ages, field #4 area
- 1:00PM DISC GOLF: all ages, bring your discs, meet at the tent by horseshoes (T-shirt prize)
- 2:00PM FISHING TOURNAMENT all ages, meet at the pond, T-shirt prize 1st caught, largest, smallest(CATCH & RELEASE)
- 4:00PM My DAD’s the BEST!!! Click here for an online form to nominate DAD for Normandy Farms Father of the Year 2020. Must be submitted by 12pm on Saturday. Father Of The Year Awards will be announced outside the Lodge at 4PM Trophies/ gift cards/ T-shirts will be delivered to the campsite and a photo taken there
- 4:00PM HORSESHOESfamily/singles, safari #4
- 5:00PM FAMILY TEAM SCAVENGER HUNT all ages, posted on website, timed event, submit photos of treasures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7:00PM MUSICAL BINGO all ages, field #1 bring your own chair or zoom from your campsite. (inclement weather via zoom only)
Sunday June 21st
- 9:00AM GEOCACHING all ages, coordinates will be posted on website, timed event, submit your answer to email@example.com