Halloween Weekend #1
Let us turn your terror into a treat. . . get into the ‘spirit’ of things with a haunted walk (Jimmy Fund) Also, bring a carved or decorated pumpkin for a spooktacular contest! This will be the spookiest weekend you’ll ever remember!
Due to Covid19 and State Guidelines we will offer social distancing activities this week.
Please wear your mask and follow all CDC social distancing guideline
TICKETS ON SALE THURSDAY OCTOBER 15, 2020 AT 5:00PM FOR THE SATURDAY HAUNTED WALK. $5.00 PER PERSON LIMITED QUANTITIES. TIME SLOTS 7-8PM, 8-9PM, 9-10PM
Friday October 16, 2020
- CARVED/DECORATED PUMPKIN CONTEST: Please bring your carved/decorated pumpkin to be displayed in the shuffleboard court area for everyone to enjoy viewing.
- BEST DECORATED SITE CONTEST: 1st..$50.00 NFCG Gift Card, 2nd place..$25.00 NFCG Gift Card, 3rd place..$10.00 NFCG Gift Card
- WINNERS OF CARVED/DECORATED PUMPKIN AND DECORATED SITE CONTEST TO BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE ON SATURDAY AT 6PM
- 6:30PM HALLOWEEN MOBILE DANCE PARTY: Get your costume on, hang out & dance around your campsite as we bring the music to you (Weather permitting)
Saturday October 17, 2020
- 10:00-2:00PM CERAMICS ($) all ages, parking lot in front of Recreation Lodge. Come pick your ceramic piece to take back to your site, all supplies included in a carry bag. (Weather permitting)
- 11:30AM HALLOWEEN GIANT PYRAMID BALL: teen & adult, safari #4 area, MUST WEAR A COSTUME TO PARTICIPATE (T-Shirt Prize)
- 1:30PM HALLOWEEN MOBILE DANCE PARTY: Get your costume on, hang out & dance around your campsite as we bring the music to you (Weather permitting)
- 3:00PM HALLOWEEN ARTS & CRAFTS: Pick up craft at the creative arts center to bring back to your site LIMITED QUANTITIES
- 7:00-10:00PM HAUNTED WALK: Tickets on sale on website. 3 time slots, 7:00-8:00PM, 8:00-9:00PM, 9:00-10:00PM 1/2 of the proceeds goes toward the Jimmy Fund. Social Distancing required, Mask required. Tickets are non-refundable. LIMITED QUANTITIES