Halloween Weekend #3
Oops, we did it again, with a final spookfest! Let us turn your terror into a treat. . . get into the ‘spirit’ of things with activities including adult costume and site decorating contests, pet and children parade with refreshments along with a haunted wagon ride and a haunted walk. Also, bring a carved or decorated pumpkin for a spooktacular contest! This will be the spookiest weekend you’ll ever remember!
Friday November 1, 2019
- 6:30PM Bingo Cards go on sale
- 7:00PM Early bird game starts BINGO: (come early limited seating)
- CARVED/DECORATED PUMPKIN CONTEST:Please bring your carved/decorated pumpkin to the Main hall to be displayed in the shuffleboard court area for everyone to enjoy viewing. Voting slips will are available at the main hall. Winner will be announced Saturday night at the Dance at 7:30pm.
- 7:00-10:00PM SPOOK WAGONRIDE: $5.00 per person weather permitting. tickets on sale starting at 5:30PM under the big tent next to the Kampers Kitchen. Get there early to guarantee a ticket during one of our three time frames available. 1/2 of the proceeds goes toward the Jimmy Fund. Tickets are color coded according to specific times, you must arrive at the beginning of the time frame indicated on ticket. Tickets are non-refundable. LIMITED QUANTITIES
- 7:00PM SCARY MOVIE: Creative Arts Room
Saturday November 2, 2019
- 8:00-10AM PANCAKE BREAKFAST: $4.00 plain, $5.00 with sausage–all the pancakes you can eat
- 10:00-200PM CERAMICS:$ Under the tent. 2pm last selection of ceramic piece
- 12:30PM CHILDREN HALLOWEEN PARADE: meet inf front of the Recreation Lodge, free refreshments for children will be served. Followed by the All Campground Trick or Treat
- 1:00-3:00PM ALL CAMPGROUND TRICK OR TREAT: for all children in costume. Immediately after our Halloween Parade. Notices are available at the office for guests who are not prepared with treats to give out!
- 4:00PM CREEPY CRAWLEY EXPERIENCE: main hall Come see creepy spiders and other insects and animals with Matt from Animal World Experience
- 7:00PM PAINT NIGHT: creative arts center, teen & adult, $20.00 per person, sign up and pay in advance starting Saturday at 9:00 AM in the main hall. SEATING IS LIMITED
- 7:00-10:00PM HAUNTED HIKE: $5.00 per person weather permitting. tickets on sale starting at 5:30PM in the line, under the big tent next to the Kampers Kitchen. Get there early to guarantee a ticket during one of our three time frames available. 1/2 of the proceeds goes toward the Jimmy Fund. Tickets are color coded according to specific times, you must arrive at the beginning of the time frame indicated on ticket. Tickets are non-refundable. LIMITED QUANTITIES.
- 7:30PM DANCE: DJ “Men of Many Hats”
- 7:45PM CARVED/DECORATED PUMPKIN CONTEST: Winner will be announced & Prizes will be awarded!
- 7:45PM CAMPSITE DECORATING CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCED: Prizes Awarded!
- 8:00PM prompt ADULT COSTUME PARTY & JUDGING: prizes!!
Sunday November 3, 2019
- 10:00AM HALLOWEEN EGG HAUNT: meet at the Recreation Lodge
- 11:00AM CANDY BAR BINGO: one large candy bar buys one card.
Due to the Carved/Decorated Pumpkin Contest, our Shuffleboard Courts will be closed to display the creative Pumpkins.