Burgers and dogs: the staple camping meal for most (if not all) families. Burgers are just so quick, easy, and delicious that no one can resist. But no one wants to eat those gross frozen patties out of a box and fresh patties taste amazing but can be so messy to make. Next time you want mess-free, juicy, deliciously tasty gourmet burgers, try this recipe and approach!
2 pounds ground beef
½ cup red onion, peeled and diced
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp kosher salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
1. Place all ingredients in a gallon size Ziploc freezer bag. Seal, pressing all the air out, and mix thoroughly by kneading the bag with your hands.
2. Lay the bag on a flat surface and press on it gently to even out the hamburger meat. Then, using a chopstick or ruler, score the bag, making 9 squares. Freeze or use immediately.
READY TO EAT:
1. Heat a charcoal or gas grill to medium-high.
2. Break the patties along the score marks. Take out however many patties you need and keep the rest in the bag.
3. Place hamburger patties on the grill and grill for 4 minutes a side for a medium doneness. Serve on hamburger buns with your favorite garnishing!