Reservations are suggested and can be made in person, by phone, or online. A deposit is due upon making a reservation and can be secured with cash, Normandy Gift Card, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX or Discover. Please note, a minimum night stay is required for holiday weekends. Our rates are based on two adults. We reserve the right to deny campsites to persons under the age of 25 in order to maintain the peace, quiet, and tranquility of the campground for our family campers.
Read this thoroughly, as the cancellation policy does vary depending on what type of reservation you have… A $25 processing fee will be charged for EACH canceled reservation.
Though we certainly hope you don’t, if you find you must cancel your reservation, simply give us the appropriate notice prior to your scheduled arrival date and we will return or transfer your deposit less any processing fees. If you’d like to reschedule your dates, it will be considered a new booking and subject to our cancellation terms.
- Rental unit cancellations require 1 months prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- A stay of 7 nights or longer during our peak season (mid June thru Labor Day) requires 1 months notice (weekly stays may be cancelled, but cannot be shortened).
- Cancellation policy varies for seasonal packages and monthly stays so you would want to inquire for those specifics.
- All other reservations require 2 weeks notice prior to your scheduled arrival date.
Sadly, even in cases of an emergency or inclement weather, we cannot refund or transfer deposits when a cancellation occurs without proper notice. Additionally, guests who shorten their stay are liable for charges on cancelled nights. For those campers who participate in our Credit Card Authorization program, your MasterCard, Visa or Discover will be charged the processing fee. Also, proper cancellation notice (see time frames above) is required to avoid additional charges.
- Campsite check-in is at 3pm and checkout is at 12pm. Rental check-in is 4pm and checkout is 11am. Please plan your travel plans accordingly as we do not have a holding area for early arrivals.
- A minimum night stay is required for holiday weekends. Spring and fall holidays including school vacations are charged the peak season rate.
- Our rates are based upon 2 adults, additional occupants over the age of 17 are $10 per person, per night. Children age 3-17 are $5 per person per night.
- There is a limit of 10 visitors per site per day. Visitors are not able to bring pets into the park. Visitors must be preregistered with notification to the Reception Center. Unregistered visitors will not be able to enter the park. Overnight visitors may not set up a tent. Visitors who travel by motorcycle will be asked to park them in a designated area by the Reception Center.
- Our sites are designed for one family, consisting of parents (1 or 2 adults) and their unmarried dependent children. One tent (for the children) is permitted with a registered camper. We are not able to accommodate extended family in additional camping units (even tents) on the same site and there is a maximum number of 8 people per site.
- The gate code is given only to guests who have registered and paid to enter the park. Any site(s) observed or found to have given out their gate code to non-registered/paid guests may be asked to leave the park, with no refund. This means all guests must register in the office, no exceptions.
- To ensure a peaceful environment and prevent overcrowding, sharing of sites is not permitted.
- We are a family campground and reserve the right to deny campsites to persons under the age of 25 in order to maintain the peace, quiet and tranquility of the park for our family campers.
- In order to ensure that all guests are registered, everyone (including adults, children, & visitors) will be given a Normandy Farms wristband to wear during their stay. The wristbands will be distributed from our Hospitality Station when it is staffed, otherwise they will be given out at the Reception Center. These wristbands are required for all guests to access the pools, bike park, and planned recreation events. If you are expecting visitors during you stay, please be advised that visitors will also be issued wristbands. Please notify us if your occupants have changed since you made your reservation so that we can update the number of wristbands that will be issued.
- Quiet hours are 11pm to 8am. Late arrivals will be discouraged from setting up after 11pm in an effort to reduce distractions to your neighbors.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, except in our dog park. They must never be left unattended and must not be disruptive. Owners must carry proof of current vaccinations. Visitors are unable to bring pets into the park.
- No tents on the grass please.
- Campfires must be extinguished by midnight. Campfires are permitted Memorial Day Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend from 6pm-12am: After Labor Day and up to Memorial Day Weekend campfires are welcome from 6am to 12am. Firewood is available in our camp store. Campfires are permitted in fire rings and should always be attended and properly extinguished. Firewood pallets are not permitted nor are any modifications to the fire pit.
- Water pressure is between 80-100 psi, we strongly recommend use of a pressure regulator. We do offer them in our camp store.
- All campground buildings are smoke free.
- All vehicles / units in park must be registered.
- Specific site choices are not always guaranteed and requested sites are subject to change.
- Gray water may not be drained on the ground.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet friendly rentals.
- Clotheslines are not permitted. Only racks that are attached to the bumper of unit are accepted.
- Please, no storing items under camping units.
- Remote antennas are prohibited.
- We are unable to permit vehicle washing on site.
- Outside refrigerators are limited to one with a size less than 5 cubic feet.
- Patios or platforms provided by the park are permitted. Canvas awnings and screen porches are allowed, but no other structures or buildings are permitted.
- Nothing is to be hung, nailed, or tied to any trees. Any ornaments, flags, signs, etc. must be attached to the camping unit. Any ornamental lights must be hung on the RV, not on trees.
- Please no gas bottles in excess of 40 lbs.
- Alcoholic beverages may be responsibly consumed by adults 21 and older. Any minors caught drinking are subject to immediate eviction.
- It is always a good idea to secure any valuable items, such as bicycles or coolers, before retiring for the evening.
- 50 AMP sites are equipped with dual plugs 50/30 AMP.
- Motorcycles are permitted for our camping guests. Unfortunately, visitors will not be permitted to bring their motorcycles into the park. A limit of two motorcycles parked on site. Only motorcycles with DOT (Department of Transportation) exhausts are permitted within the park. Any motorcycle with a loud noise level will be subject to the management’s discretion. Helmets must be worn within the park and riding in the park is limited to entering and exiting the park. Motorcycles are not permitted to be started or ridden between quiet hours 11pm to 8am. Visitors with motorcycles will be required to park in the lot adjacent to the Reception Center.
- Unless required for a medical condition or accessibility, golf carts, motorized scooters, mopeds, or dirt bikes are not permitted in the park. If a mobility vehicle is required for medical purposes, the handicap placard must be presented when completing our paperwork and is required to be displayed on the vehicle at all times. Please note, our insurance company requires a certificate of insurance naming Normandy Farms as additional insured for these types of vehicles. Speed limit within the park is 9mph.
- We may occasionally experience outages including water, electric, cable, wireless internet and any other utilities that might apply, which are beyond our control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
- We mow the grass on Wednesday (or Thursday if inclement weather) so please remove items from grassy areas.
FOR YOUR SAFETY, YOU NEED TO KNOW
BY MAKING A RESERVATION, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
As a participant in a RECREATION ACTIVITY, I am responsible for acting within the limits of my ability and heeding all warnings regarding participation in the activity. I will maintain control of myself and any equipment while participating in the activity and will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to myself or to others.
I am aware that there is no team member on duty and I agree that when using the EXERCISE EQUIPMENT I do so at my own risk, in accordance with posted instructions and will not hold Normandy Farms responsible for any liability. I agree and understand that if I do not know how to use the equipment or understand the posted instructions, that it is my obligation to ask for assistance.
I am aware that the BIKE PARK is not monitored and riding is at YOUR OWN RISK. It is my responsibility to keep my property and PERSONAL BELONGINGS secure. Normandy Farms is not responsible for lost or stolen items. I am aware that my camping party may be PHOTOGRAPHED and their comments may be used in our publications and/or website.
This PROPERTY IS PRIVATELY OWNED AND THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Normandy Farms Campground reserves the right to ask any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems inappropriate or disturbing to others. Guests are responsible for their own safety; please abide by all rules and regulations and observed posted speed limit. I understand that, although Normandy Farms Campground makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility, and I agree to hold Normandy Farms Campground harmless in any and all claims arising from any incidents that may occur during my stay. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Normandy Farms Campground Rules and regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including any children, and any guests that visit during my stay.
DOG PARK: I (we) agree to hold Normandy Farms, their members, directors, officers, agents, volunteers and employees harmless from any claim for loss or injury that may be alleged to have been caused directly or indirectly to any person or thing by the act of other persons, owners, guardians and/or their dog(s) while in or upon the grounds or near any entrance thereto, and I (we) further agree to hold the aforementioned parties harmless from any claim for loss of our dog(s) by disappearance, theft, death or otherwise, and from any claim for damage or injury to our dog(s), whether such loss, disappearance, theft, damage or injury, be caused or alleged to be caused by the negligence of Normandy Farms Campground, or any of the parties aforementioned, or by the negligence of any other person, or any other cause or causes.
- The SWIMMING POOL facilities at Normandy Farms ARE NOT SUPERVISED BY A CERTIFIED LIFEGUARD.
- Children under 16 yrs. of age should be accompanied by an adult while swimming.
- Never leave children alone, even just for a minute!
- Never swim alone.
- Be aware of safety equipment.
- Call 911 for emergency help.
- Obey all posted rules.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are permitted inside the pool area.
- Children who wear diapers are required to wear swim diapers while in the pool. If you have any questions about the use of our swimming pool facilities please ask a team member.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a first-time camper, these basic tips will help to ensure that everyone enjoys their camping experience.
- Shh…quiet hours are 11pm – 8am.
- Prevent forest fires! Campfires are permitted in provided fire rings only and should always be attended and properly extinguished.
- Help us keep critters away by depositing all trash in the dumpster.
- Please respect your neighbors and other campers by using walkways, rather than cutting through sites.
- SLOW DOWN, for kids sake! Please observe our 9 mph speed limit throughout the park.
- Generators are not permitted on the Outback sites from Memorial Day – Labor Day.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, should be worn at all times. The park is a casual, family-oriented environment. Ensuring our resort is family friendly is an important part of the camping experience. In that spirit, we ask you to use your discretion and common sense. Attire that is not appropriate for the park—and which may result in refusal of admittance—includes but is not limited to: Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics, clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment, offensive tattoos.
Guest Code of conduct
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable environment so we are presenting a Code of Conduct designed to enhance the experience of all our guests.
- Guests are responsible for their conduct and are prohibited from the following:Exhibiting behavior that is unruly, disruptive, irresponsible or illegal in nature, which is a distraction to the enjoyment of other guests.
- Using foul or abusive language or making obscene gestures.
- Interfering with the enjoyment of others, an event or activity.
- Engaging in public drunkenness.
- Not following Normandy Farms Campground guidelines or directives.
- Verbally or physically harassing any of our guests or Team Members.
- Engaging in any solicitation.
- Failing to follow campground guidelines including but not limited to adherence to quiet hours and family friendly attire.
- Based upon the discretion of Management, Guests who violate these provisions may be ejected from the campground without a refund and may be issued a letter of disinvite, prohibiting future visits to the campground. We thank you for adhering to our Code of Conduct, we hope this directive will enhance the camping experience for all guests.
If you are a member of your camping party is affected by another guest due to a violation of the Code of Conduct, please contact our Reception Center at 866-673-2767 x1 or Hospitality Station if after hours at x7.