Even our four-legged friends have their own place to play at Freedom Tail Park, where dogs are free to chase their tails! Our 1.5 acre dog park is complete with agility equipment, a dog wash and drinking fountain. We also have a designated area for smaller dogs (under 30lbs).
Dog Park guidelines
- All dogs must be supervised at all times and under direct voice control.
- All food and treats, both for people and pets, are prohibited from the dog park.
- All dogs must have a collar with current license and rabies tags.
- If signs of aggression occur, the dogs must be leashed and removed from the dog park immediately.
- Dogs and/or their owners that show aggressive behavior are not permitted in the park.
- Dogs entering the park cannot have any contagious conditions.
- All dogs entering the park must be spayed or neutered.
- All dogs must be at least 12 weeks of age and current on all vaccinations.
- Dogs over 6 months of age must have a current license.
- Equipment is intended for dogs and should not be used by people.
- The park is not a place for children, so children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult.
- Each person using the park is limited to a maximum of 3 dogs at one time.
- All owners must immediately remove dog feces.
- No smoking in the dog park!
- Please note that children are often at eye level with other dogs, which can be intimidating to dogs.
- Normandy Farms is not responsible for the actions of dogs or owners within the dog park.
Check out the live video of our dog park!
Canine Coops (day kennels)
We also offer day kennels in our Canine Coops while you enjoy a little time by the pool or perhaps an afternoon of sightseeing. Allow your dog to hang outside in the comfort of his or her very own custom Canine Coop, which is totally enclosed including a roof so you can rest assured that they are safe. The coop is also complete with a dog house and water spigot (image below). Please note, our dog services are for guests only.
- Obtain a key from the Reception Center
- Leave a $20 refundable deposit
- Drop off your dog(s) in his/her private Coop and fill up their water bowl
- Clean up any waste from the Coop
- Return the key
Rate is $2/hour or $20/day (rates are subject to change). Dawn to Dusk ONLY, no overnight stays. The Coops are not attended and Normandy Farms assumes no responsibility for unattended dogs. Multiple dogs may occupy the same Coop, but they must be from the same family and get along. Please be sure to leave your dog(s) fresh water; however, there is a spigot in the coop. To prevent choking, we do not recommend leaving any toys or blankets in the Coop. There is a $10 charge for a lost key. We will retain the $20 deposit if there is any damage to or waste left in the Coop.
Allow us to take your dog for a walk around the park (based on availability for $20/dog/hour). Please note, our dog services are for guests only and are not available Friday after 2PM and Sundays between 2PM-6PM.
Are you going sightseeing and need someone to let your dog out for a potty break? Look no further! (based on availability for $10/potty break). Please note, our dog services are for guests only and are not available Friday after 2PM and Sundays between 2PM-6PM.