Normandy Farms Campground
72 West Street
Foxboro, MA 02035
866-67FARMS or 866-673-2767
FAX (508) 543-7667
Located in Norfolk County
GPS Coordinates: N42˚02’29.04″ W71˚16’52.14″
From Providence: I-95 north to exit 6B, I-495 north to exit 14A. Go 1 mile north. Turn right onto Thurston St. We are 1.4 miles on right.
From Boston: I-93 south to exit 1, I-95 south to exit 9. Rte. 1 south for 6.7 miles to Thurston St. (mile marker 12) Turn left onto Thurston St. We are 1.4 miles on right.
From Maine or north of Boston: (From Rte. I-93, 128, 3 or Rte.1) I-95 south to exit 9. Rte. 1 south for 6.7 miles to Thurston St (mile marker 12). Turn left onto Thurston St. We are 1.4 miles on right.
From Cape Cod, New Bedford or Fall River: I-495 north to exit 14A. Follow Rt. 1 north for 1 mile. Turn right onto Thurston St. We are 1.4 miles on right.
From I-90 (Mass Turnpike) & Other points north & northwest: I-495 south to exit 14A. Follow Rt. 1 north 1 mile. Turn right onto Thurston St. We are 1.4 miles on right.
- TF Green in Providence, RI (PVD) approximately 30 min
- Logan International in Boston, MA (BOS) approximately 45 min
Please be advised that transportation of propane is prohibited through Boston tunnels.
Getting To Normandy Farms:
- From route 95, take Mansfield Exit 7A
- Turn right onto Forbes Blvd.
- Turn right onto Chauncy Street/MA-106 and continue to follow MA-106
- Turn right onto North Grove Street
- North Grove intersects with South Street, cross over South Street onto West Street for about 1 mile
- Normandy Farms is on the left
- Turn right out of Normandy Farms
- Follow West Street for 1 mile
- Proceed thru intersection onto North Grove Street to end (about ¾ mile)
- Turn left onto Route 106 and follow to 2nd traffic light
- Turn left onto Route 140
- Exit for 95 North (1/4 mile) and 95 South (1/2 mile)
Mileage from Normandy Farms
- Albany, NY: 165
- Bar Harbor, ME: 330
- Boston, MA: 30
- Cape Cod, MA: 50
- Concord/Lexington, MA: 40
- Fall River, MA: 35
- Gloucester, MA: 75
- Hartford, CT: 100
- Kancamangus Hwy, NH: 155
- New Bedford, MA: 45
- Newport, RI: 55
- New York City, NY: 200
- Philadelphia, PA: 300
- Plymouth, MA: 40
- Providence, RI: 25
- Salem, MA: 50
- Sturbridge, MA: 55
- Washington, D.C.: 430