please note, all activities are subject to change
Easter Dinner Tickets on Sale
Join us for an Easter Ham Dinner – reserve early (limited tickets). Dinner includes: Honey Glazed Ham, Mac & Cheese, Whipped Potato, Green Beans & Baby Carrots in herb butter sauce, Tossed Salad, Rolls & Butter, Fresh Baked Pastries, Coffee & Decaf. Please note: 2 night stay required and tickets are non-refundable.
We begin taking reservations at 8am online and 9am over the phone or in person. We encourage you to book online to get the best sites! If you haven’t already logged on, your email address is your username and you just need to setup a password.
Connecticut campers will receive a special 25% discount on camping, RV supplies and gift merchandise.
Saturday April 4, 2020
- 10:30AM Candy Bar Bingo: all ages, main hall, one large candy bar buys one card
- 12:00PM Horseshoes: adults, Safari #4
- 12:00PM Scavenger Hunt: all ages, main hall, first team back in 1/2 hour with the most points wins a prize
- 12:30PM Capture the Flag: 6-12yrs, safari #4 field
- 1:00PM Candyball: teens and adults, main hall, one large candy bar to enter
- 1:00PM Gaga ball 6-12, safari #4
- 1:30PM Corn Hole: teens and adults field #2
- 2:30PM Dodge ball: 6-12yrs, beside hospitality gate
- 3:30PM Kickball: 6-12yrs, field#1
- 4:00PM Bunco: teen & adult, main hall
- 7:00PM Bingo: main hall
Sunday April 5, 2020
- 9:00AM Family Softball: all ages, field #1
- 10:00AM Candy Bar Bingo: all ages, main hall one large candy bar buys one card
- 11:15AM Gaga Ball: all ages, Safari #4
Where does the Easter Bunny go on vacation? Norm-egg-dy Farms! He’ll be here, and so should you. Many activities planned for this fun weekend to celebrate, including egg decorating, egg hunt and Easter Ham Dinner. Dinner tickets on sale March 1st, purchase online.
Friday April 10th
- 5:00pm EGG DECORATING main hall, we provide the eggs and dye, you can bring your own markers or decorations if you wish
- 7:00pm BINGO main hall
- 7:00pm MOVIE creative arts center
Saturday April 11th
- 10-3pm CERAMICS under the white tent beside Kampers Kitchen (last selection piece 2pm)
- 10:00am CANDY BAR BINGO– main hall 1 large candy bar to enter
- 10:30am SCAVENGER HUNT all ages… meet in the main hall, first team back in 1/2 hour with the most points wins
- 11:30am HORSESHOES teens and adults safari #4
- 12:00pm PING PONG all ages… ping pong room
- 12:30pm D0DGE BALL 6-12 year field#1
- 2:00pm EASTER HAM DINNER– Main Hall
- Please bring your own plates and table set-ups. Tickets available online beginning March 1st. Dinner includes Honey Glazed Ham, Mac & Cheese, Whipped Potato, Green Beans & Baby Carrots in herb butter sauce, Tossed Salad, Rolls & Butter, Fresh Baked Pastries, Coffee & Decaf.
- 7:00pm DANCE DJ Man of Many Hats
Sunday April 12th
- 9:30am EASTER EGG HUNT come see the Easter Bunny, prizes, eggs,, candy. Please bring a basket or a bag for the eggs(for children only, ages pre-school to 12)
- 11:00am CANDY BAR BINGO all ages, one large candy bar buys one card in the main hall
The end of the school year is in sight. Come enjoy a whole week full of exciting activities for the entire family!
Join us for an event you don’t want to miss! In addition to some amazing food trucks, we’ll have musical entertainment a bonfire and a beer garden! What more could you ask for? Plus New Hampshire campers will receive a special 25% discount on camping, RV supplies and gift merchandise.
Join us for an event you don’t want to miss! In addition to some amazing food trucks, we’ll have musical entertainment a bonfire and a beer garden! What more could you ask for? Plus a special 25% discount on camping, gift merchandise & RV Supplies for NY Campers!
A weekend of pampering is just the way to show the mom in your life how much she means to you. We’ll have plenty of activities for the whole family, while mom can enjoy all of our special events planned just for her.
Reward those four-legged friends with an exciting weekend of activities including a dog show with https://www.flyinghighdogs.com. Don’t forget to visit our spacious dog park called Freedom Tail Park that is complete with agility equipment, a dog wash and water fountain. And we’d like to honor those who have or are currently serving in the armed forces with a 25% discount on camping as a way of extending our appreciation for your service.