Visitors | Golf Carts | Trailer Moving | Storage | Group Rates | Rentals | Propane
RATES VARY BASED UPON AVAILABILITY INCLUDE 2 ADULTS AND RANGE FROM
|PREMIUM CAMPSITE :: Water, 50A Electric, Sewer, Cable|
|Fri, Sat, Holiday||92 – 146|
|Sun – Thur||76 – 136|
|Week||483 – 886|
|FULL HOOKUP CAMPSITE :: Water, 30A Electric, Sewer, Cable|
|Fri, Sat, Holiday||88 – 143|
|Sun – Thur||71 – 128|
|Week||456 – 862|
BASIC UPGRADED :: Water, Electric, Cable
|Fri, Sat, Holiday||83 – 116|
|Sun – Thur||65 – 103|
|Week||421 – 694|
BASIC :: Water, Electric
|Fri, Sat, Holiday||78 – 111|
|Sun – Thur||61 – 99|
|Week||414 – 645|
|TENT CAMPSITE :: No Hookup|
|Fri, Sat, Holiday||53 – 86|
|Sun – Thur||40 – 73|
|Week||262 – 499|
- Rates are for 1 camping unit.
- No tents on any sites, except O sites.
- Rates are based on 2 people.
- Children (age 3-17) are $5 each nightly.
- Additional adults (age 18 and over) are $10 each nightly.
- Two vehicles per site. Fee for additional vehicles to park in designated area.
- Please note, Memorial Day, April Vacation, Columbus Day and all Halloween Weekends fall under the Holiday/Peak Season rate.
- Activities, programs and facilities may vary throughout the year.
- Rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change without notice.
Check out our Seasonal Packages
Monthly Camping Rates
1 or 2 adults – water & electric site – $1319*
1 or 2 adults – water, electric & cable site – $1414*
1 or 2 adults – water, electric, cable, & sewer site – $1622*
Additional Adult – $300
Additional Child – $150
Additional Vehicle (daily) – $5
Electric is metered
April 1 – June 1 & Labor Day – November 15 (upon availability)
Day Visitors (must be visiting guests camping in the park)
Per person – $20
Departure by 10pm.
Sorry, visitors may not bring pets into the park.
Senior Citizens and children under 3 are free as day visitors.
Per person – $25
The Club Car Golf Carts comfortably seat 4
Peak/Holiday – $90/day
Midweek/Non-peak – $60/day
Golf Cart Rental Agreement
2 day minimums on reservations, 3 day minimum on holiday weekends
*We cannot guarantee Golf Cart rentals due to unforeseen mechanical issues
*Private golf carts are not permitted
Use of Dump Station
Off road – $50
Trailer Moving – each way
Ready w/48 hours notice – $30
Without 48 hours notice – $50
Special request moves – $50
Dump on route – $30
Day – $15
Week – $70
7 Month Rate – $840
12 Month Rate – $1275
Click here for a storage rental agreement form
If you are seeking heated, indoor storage, contact Park Place Holdings | 401-683-0660
Daily – $5
Groups, Rallies, and Clubs
Camping groups are always welcome at Normandy Farms and we are pleased to present a special group rate and package for you. Groups of 10 or more units occupying a designated area for a minimum of two nights, receive a 10% discount.
The larger the group, the larger the discount that we are able to extend. We can also help to arrange catering service or use of our function rooms.
Normandy Farms welcomes groups with:
- Spacious, pull-thru sites with water, electric, sewer, cable TV and complimentary WiFi.
- Our Recreation Lodge is a beautiful 20,000 square foot post and beam facility that offers meeting space for small intimate gatherings or a banquet hall that can comfortably accommodate up to 200 seated guests. During your free time you can enjoy our Fitness Room, Wellness Center, Adult & Activity Lofts, plus an Indoor Pool Complex complete with Jacuzzi and Sauna.
- Our Recreation Lodge has a large outdoor deck with tables and chairs, overlooking the swimming pool complex, a perfect spot for happy hour.
- Our Concierge will be pleased to assist you with arrangements including catering, tour guides, bus rentals, sightseeing, and dining recommendations during your visit.
Click here to view our reservation form.
Bottles are filled 7 days a week at 1pm and 5pm. Stop in the Reception Center prior to these times for payment and a tag. You will be directed to the filling area where you may drop off your bottle and pick up after the filling time. On Fridays there is an additional fill at 8pm. Bottles are filled at a flat rate per size (see below) so if your bottle is not empty you may prefer to hold off. We are unable to fill exchangeable bottles or any bottle over 10 years in age. We do not accept discarded bottles.
Metered filling for motor homes can be filled daily between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Inquire at the Reception Center to have an attendant meet you at the filling station.
- 5 lb $5
- 10 lb $11
- 20 lb $21
- 30 lb $32
- 40 lb $42
Metered propane for motor homes
- Under 20 gallons is $5 per gallon
- Over 20 galls is $4.50 per gallon
All prices are subject to changes without notice