Reservations are suggested and can be made in person, by phone, or online. Each year on March 15th, we begin accepting reservations for the following year. A deposit is due upon making a reservation and can be secured with cash, MasterCard, Visa or Discover. Please note, a minimum night stay is required for holiday weekends. Our rates are based on two adults. We reserve the right to deny campsites to persons under the age of 25 in order to maintain the peace, quiet, and tranquility of the campground for our family campers.
Read this thoroughly, as the cancellation policy does vary depending on what type of reservation you have… A $15 processing fee will be charged for EACH canceled reservation.
Though we certainly hope you don’t, if you find you must cancel your reservation, simply give us the appropriate notice prior to your scheduled arrival date and we will return or transfer your deposit less any processing fees.
- Rental unit cancellations require 1 months prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- A stay of 7 nights or longer during our peak season (mid June thru Labor Day) requires 1 months notice (weekly stays may be cancelled, but cannot be shortened).
- Cancellation policy varies for seasonal packages and long-term winter monthly stays so you would want to inquire for those specifics.
- All other reservations require 2 weeks notice prior to your scheduled arrival date.
Sadly, even in cases of an emergency or inclement weather, we cannot refund or transfer deposits when a cancellation occurs without proper notice. Additionally, guests who shorten their stay are liable for charges on cancelled nights. For those campers who participate in our Credit Card Authorization program, your MasterCard, Visa or Discover will be charged the $15 processing fee. Also, proper cancellation notice (see time frames above) is required to avoid additional charges.
- Campsite check-in is at 3pm and checkout is at 12pm. Rental check-in is 4pm and checkout is 11am. Please plan your travel plans accordingly as we do not have a holding area for early arrivals.
- A minimum night stay is required for holiday weekends. Spring and fall holidays are charged the peak season rate.
- Our rates are based upon 2 adults.
- Our sites are intended for use by one family. This family is able to have one camping unit plus one tent for the children. We are not able to accommodate extended family in additional camping units (even tents) on the same site. This type of occupancy would require an additional camp site.
- To ensure a peaceful environment and prevent overcrowding, sharing of sites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to deny campsites to persons under the age of 25 in order to maintain the peace, quiet and tranquility of the park for our family campers.
- Nothing is to be hung, nailed, or tied to any trees. Any ornaments, flags, signs, etc. must be attached to the camping unit. Any ornamental lights must be hung on the RV, not on trees.
- Please no gas bottles in excess of 40 lbs.
- It is always a good idea to secure any valuable items, such as bicycles or coolers, before retiring for the evening.
- Tents must not be set up on the grassy areas. There is a limit of 10 visitors per site per day. Visitors are not able to bring pets into the park. Overnight visitors are unable to set up a tent.
- All children between the ages of 3-17 will be issued wristbands to wear during their stay. Wristbands are required to access the pool and participate in activities. A lost band can be replaced for a $10 fee.
- Water pressure is between 80-100 psi, we strongly recommend use of a pressure regulator. We do offer them in our camp store.
- All campground buildings are smoke free.
- All vehicles / units in park must be registered.
- Specific site choices are not always guaranteed and requested sites are subject to change.
- Gray water may not be drained on the ground.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet friendly rentals.
- Clotheslines are not permitted. Only racks that are attached to the bumper of unit are accepted.
- Please, no storing items under camping units.
- Remote antennas are prohibited.
- We are unable to permit vehicle washing on site.
- Outside refrigerators are limited to one with a size less than 5 cubic feet.
- Patios or platforms provided by the park are permitted. Canvas awnings and screen porches are allowed, but no other structures or buildings are permitted.
- Campfires are permitted Memorial Day Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend from 6pm-12am: After Labor Day and up to Memorial Day Weekend campfires are welcome from 6am to 12am. Firewood is available in our camp store. Campfires are permitted in fire rings and should always be attended and properly extinguished. Firewood pallets are not permitted.
- 50 AMP sites are equipped with dual plugs 50/30 AMP.
- Sorry, motorcycles, mopeds, motorbikes, ATVs and scooters are not permitted to be operated in the park; however, you are welcome to park these vehicles at the entrance.
- Please note that if you are handicap and require the use of a motorized vehicle such as a golf cart, our insurance company requires a certificate of insurance naming Normandy Farms as additional insured.
- We may occasionally experience outages including water, electric, cable, wireless internet and any other utilities that might apply, which are beyond our control. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a first-time camper, these basic tips will help to ensure that everyone enjoys their camping experience.
- Shh…quiet hours are 11pm – 8am.
- Prevent forest fires! Campfires are permitted in fire rings and should always be attended and properly extinguished.
- Four legged friends are always welcome. Conveniently located doggy stations can be found in the park, equipped with disposal bags to help ensure that all pets are picked up after. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, except in our dog park. Owner must carry proof of current vaccinations. They must never be left unattended and should not be disruptive. Due to health regulations, pets are not permitted in our rental units (unless designated). Unfortunately visitors are unable to bring pets into the park.
- Help us keep critters away by depositing all trash in the dumpster.
- Help preserve our grass by keeping tents off grassy areas.
- Please respect your neighbors and other campers by using walkways, rather than cutting through sites.
- SLOW DOWN, for kids sake! Please observe our 9 mph speed limit throughout the park.
- Generators are not permitted on the Outback sites Memorial Day – Labor Day.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, should be worn at all times. The park is a casual, family-oriented environment. Ensuring our resort is family friendly is an important part of the camping experience. In that spirit, we ask you to use your discretion and common sense. Attire that is not appropriate for the park—and which may result in refusal of admittance—includes but is not limited to: Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics, clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment, offensive tattoos.
Guest Code of conduct
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable environment so we are presenting a Code of Conduct designed to enhance the experience of all our guests.
- Guests are responsible for their conduct and are prohibited from the following:Exhibiting behavior that is unruly, disruptive, irresponsible or illegal in nature, which is a distraction to the enjoyment of other guests.
- Using foul or abusive language or making obscene gestures.
- Interfering with the enjoyment of others, an event or activity.
- Engaging in public drunkenness.
- Not following Normandy Farms Campground guidelines or directives.
- Verbally or physically harassing any of our guests or Team Members.
- Engaging in any solicitation.
- Failing to follow campground guidelines including but not limited to adherence to quiet hours and family friendly attire.
- Based upon the discretion of Management, Guests who violate these provisions may be ejected from the campground without a refund and may be issued a letter of disinvite, prohibiting future visits to the campground. We thank you for adhering to our Code of Conduct, we hope this directive will enhance the camping experience for all guests.
If you are a member of your camping party is affected by another guest due to a violation of the Code of Conduct, please contact our Reception Center at 866-673-2767 x1 or Hospitality Station if after hours at x312.