Reservations are suggested and can be made in person, by phone, or online. Each year on March 15th, we begin accepting reservations for the following year. A deposit is due upon making a reservation and can be secured with cash, MasterCard, Visa or Discover. Please note, a minimum night stay is required for holiday weekends. Our rates are based on two adults. We reserve the right to deny campsites to persons under the age of 25 in order to maintain the peace, quiet, and tranquility of the campground for our family campers.
Read this thoroughly, as the cancellation policy does vary depending on what type of reservation you have… A $10 processing fee will be charged for EACH canceled reservation.
Though we certainly hope you don’t, if you find you must cancel your reservation, simply give us the appropriate notice prior to your scheduled arrival date and we will return your deposit less any processing fees.
- Rental unit cancellations require 2 months prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- A stay of 7 nights or longer during our peak season (mid June thru Labor Day) requires 1 months notice.
- Cancellation policy varies for seasonal packages and long-term winter monthly stays so you would want to inquire for those specifics.
- All other reservations require 2 weeks notice prior to your scheduled arrival date.
Sadly, even in cases of an emergency, we cannot refund deposits when a cancellation occurs without proper notice. Additionally, guests who shorten their stay are liable for charges on cancelled nights. For those campers who participate in our Credit Card Authorization program, your MasterCard, Visa or Discover will be charged the $10 processing fee. Also, proper cancellation notice is required to avoid additional charges.
- Water pressure is between 80-100 psi.
- We are unable to permit vehicle washing on site.
- All campground buildings are smoke free.
- All vehicles / units in park must be registered.
- Requested sewer sites are subject to change.
- Gray water may not be drained on the ground.
- Pets are not permitted in rentals; other than our pet friendly rental.
- Separate families sharing a site with their own camping unit, including tents, will be charged a separate site fee.
- Only two tents are permitted on each site and please keep tents off grassy areas.
- Clotheslines are not permitted. Only racks that are attached to the bumper of unit are accepted.
- Please, no storing items under camping units.
- Remote antennas are prohibited.
- Outside refrigerators are limited to one with a size less than 5 cubic feet.
- Patios or platforms provided by the park are permitted. Canvas awnings and screen porches are allowed, but no other structures or buildings are permitted.
- Campfires are permitted and firewood is available in our camp store.
- 6am-12am: prior to Memorial Day and after Labor Day | 6pm-12am: Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- 50 AMP sites are equipped with dual plugs 50/30 AMP.
- Sorry, motorcycles, mopeds, motorbikes, ATVs and scooters are not permitted to be operated in the park; however, you are welcome to park these vehicles at the entrance.
- There is a limit of 10 visitors to a campsite.
- Specific site choices are not always guaranteed.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a first-time camper, these basic tips will help to ensure that everyone enjoys their camping experience.
- Shhh…quiet hours are 11pm – 8am.
- Prevent forest fires! Campfires are permitted in fire rings and should always be attended and properly extinguished.
- Four legged friends are always welcome. Conveniently located doggy stations can be found in the park, equipped with disposal bags to help ensure that all pets are picked up after. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times, except in our dog park. They must never be left unattended and should not be disruptive. Due to health regulations, pets are not permitted in our rental units. Unfortunately visitors are unable to bring pets into the park.
- Help us keep critters away by depositing all trash in the dumpster.
- Help preserve our grass by keeping tents off grassy areas.
- Please respect your neighbors and other campers by using walkways, rather than cutting through sites.
- SLOW DOWN, for kids sake! Please observe our 9 mph speed limit throughout the park.
- Generators are not permitted in Safari #4 Memorial Day – Labor Day.