Bike Park | Business & Information Center | Creative Arts Center | Disc Golf | Dog Park | Fitness Center | Laundry Facilities | Playgrounds | Reception Center, Store & Gift Shop | Recreation Facilities | Recreation Lodge | Restrooms | Snack Bar | Swimming Pools | Tennis | Wellness Center
Our bike park features a jump line, pump track and skills area. Please note, that the bike park will be closed if conditions are wet or muddy.
We also offer guided mountain bike tours. There are 23 miles of trails looping through the adjacent Foxboro State Forest. The biking is rather challenging so you would need to be experienced in technical trail riding. You would need your own gear including a mountain bike (not a road bike), repair kit, helmet and water. Not recommended for children under 18. All tours are based on the availability of a guide and are weather permitting. Click here to request a tour.
Business & Information Center
Deciding where to visit while at Normandy Farms can be as difficult as deciding what activity to join in. Stop by the Business & Information Center located in the Reception Center to visit our Concierge who will assist you in making dining reservations and help arrange your day trip outside the park complete with maps, literature, and a smile (seasonal availability). We know that work must get done even while vacationing, so we offer a full service business center complete with computers, printer, fax and Internet. Click here to request information and our Concierge will have it ready upon your arrival.
Creative Arts Center
Join us in our Creative Arts Center on the lower level of the Recreation Lodge for a feature movie presentation on our large screen with impeccable surround sound. In addition to movies, we also have Arts n’ Crafts, Cribbage, and many more activities in this facility.
We have an 18 hole disc golf course that is sure to challenge your skills. Click here to view/print the course map and score card.
Even our four-legged friends have their own place to play at Freedom Tail Park, where dogs are free to chase their tails! Our 1.5 acre dog park is complete with agility equipment, a dog wash and drinking fountain. We also have a designated area for smaller dogs (under 30lbs). Click here for more information.
Allow your dog to hang outside in the comfort of his or her very own custom Canine Coop complete with a dog house while you enjoy a little time by the pool or perhaps an afternoon of sightseeing. Click here to reserve a Coop and you will be given a unique key for access.
If you prefer to leave your dog in your RV, we can take your dog out for a walk while you’re out (rabies certificate required). Click here to request a reservation.
Click here for a live video feed of the dog park
Our Fitness Center is located next to the indoor pool on the lower level of the Recreation Lodge. This facility is fully equipped with various machines including treadmills, bikes and free weights to help you keep in good health.
Three self service laundry facilities with change machines and detergent dispensers are located throughout the park and are open 24 hours a day.
With two playgrounds, kids of all ages are guaranteed a fun time. Our themed playground #1 is located next to the basketball court and features two areas designed for different age groups, allowing kids of all ages to play harmoniously. Our playground #2 is located between sites 304 and 305.
Reception Center, Store & Gift Shop
Since Normandy Farms is such a big place to visit (over 100 acres!), the best way to learn everything begins at the Reception Center. Here our Guest Service Specialists will assist you with your site arrangements, help plan your itinerary, arrange for future reservations, and help to provide you with everything you need to have the best vacation possible. You’ll also find the Gift Shop and General Store in the same location.
- Fishing Pond and Picnic Area
- Fitness Center
- 18-Hole Disc Golf Course
- Full Court Basketball
- Volleyball Court
- Soccer Field
- Nature Trails
- Recreation Lodge
- 2 Softball Fields
- Tennis & Pickleball
- Bike Park
*Equipment for most sports can be borrowed from the Recreation Lodge (ore Reception Center during the off season).
This 20,000 square foot Lodge is centrally located, complete with an Arcade, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Wellness Center, sauna, Jacuzzi, and Adult & Activities Lofts. Most major events and entertainment are held at this fully air-conditioned facility.
Three full service restroom facilities complete with complimentary hot showers and toilets are conveniently located throughout the park and are open 24 hours. An additional restroom facility with showers is located in Safari #4. Private restroom facilities for families or guests with special needs are also available. Stop by the Reception Center to obtain a key. Restrooms can also be found in the Recreation Lodge, Pool Areas, and Reception Center.
With four pools in the park, there is surely one to “wet” every swimmer’s appetite. Whether you’re wading, lap-swimming, or spending a lazy day in the sun, as long as you bring a towel and sunscreen, we’ll provide the rest. Our indoor pool is located on the lower level of the Lodge is kept at a comfortable 85 degrees. Adjacent to the indoor pool is a double Jacuzzi and sauna. Two outdoor Olympic-size pools are located in the shadow of our Lodge and a heated outdoor pool can be found across from the Reception Center. A pool lift is available for those with special needs. Please inquire with the Reception Center upon arrival to make arrangements.
POOL RULES: The attendant on duty is not a certified lifeguard please obey the rules and swim at your own risk
- All persons are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- No bather shall wear a bathing suit that is unclean. No cutoffs.
- Persons having or suspected to have any considerable area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, cuts, or known or recognizable contagious or communicable diseases, cough, cold, open sore, blisters, bandaged wound, medical covering of any kind, fever inflammation of the eyes, nasal or ear discharges, shall not be allowed to enter the pool.
- Spitting, urinating, blowing of the nose, spouting of water or depositing foreign matter in a pool shall be strictly prohibited.
- All children under under 16 should be accompanied by a responsible adult (age 18 or older).
- No alcohol permitted in the pool area.
- No glassware permitted in pool area or on walkways.
- No smoking or tobacco products permitted in or around pool area.
- No person shall bring or throw in or around the pool any object that may in any way carry contamination or endanger the safety of others.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool.
- All animals, with the exception of guide animals for the handicapped, shall be prohibited within the pool area.
- All children who wear diapers, must wear swim diapers. swim diapers are available in the store.
- All children in a flotation device should be with an adult in the water.
- Flotation devices should be attached to the child (swimmies, floats with straps, life jackets, etc.).
- Inflatable rings or rafts, infant seats, kick boards, etc. are not permitted in the pool.
- Masks and snorkels are allowed, but swim fins are not.
- No running, jumping or diving.
- No horseplay or other inconsiderate behavior allowed.use of pool shall be prohibited during an electrical storm.
Play a game of tennis or pickle ball on our tennis court located adjacent to the basketball court.
Enjoy a relaxing massage to invigorate the body and mind. Our professionally licensed massage therapists are trained to offer Swedish, deep tissue, prenatal or chair massages. Click here if you would like to request a massage appointment, stop by our Concierge located in the Reception Center or call 866-673-2767 x325.
- $40 1/2 hour
- $70 hour
- $90 hour 1/2
- Chair Massage – $1/minute
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please note, if you wish to cancel an appointment, you must do so 24 hours in advance or the full amount will be charged.