Please note, discounts are applied to the base rate of 2 adults.
First Time Guest
Recommend a Friend
Just print out this card, fill out your name, and give it to your friend to present when they check-in and watch your Normandy FUNds start to accumulate!
How It Works:
For each “new friend” you recommend to Normandy Farms, we will credit $10 to your account. This will be monitored through our reservation system. You can redeem your FUNds at any time, applicable towards your camping charges. There is no limit on what you can earn – or how much fun you can have spending it!
All Campers who have camped at Normandy Farms at least one time are eligible to participate in the referral of new campers.
A new camper is defined as a camping family who has never camped overnight at Normandy Farms in the past. Program participants receive a $10 Normandy FUNds credit for the new camping family as a whole, not per family member. After completing their first camping stay, the new camper is also welcome to participate in the “Recommend A Friend” program.
The new camper must submit the membership card upon their check-in. At this time it will be verified that the new camper is in fact a first time camper at Normandy Farms. If for any reason the new camper checks out on their original check-in date, the camper who referred them will not receive the credit.
Normandy FUNds may be applied only in increments of $10, we are unable to account for partial increments. As a result, when submitted for camping charges and not used in their entirety, cash back will not be issued. When you apply your
Normandy FUNds may not be exchanged for cash or merchandise and may only be applied to camping charges. Alternative awards (cash or otherwise) are not permitted. Normandy FUNds cannot be transferred, sold to, or combined with those of another camping family.
Program Period: The “Recommend A Friend” Program is intended to be an on-going program; however, it is subject to revisions or cancellation by Normandy Farms at any time.
Some restrictions may apply, call for details.
(Credit Card Authorization)
The CCA program is effective January 1st for the calendar year (sorry, no prorating).
Here’s a look at some of the perks:
- 10% discount on campsites (cannot be combined with other discounts; not valid on rentals; monthly or seasonal packages; other restrictions may apply).
- While no deposit is required for a daily or weekly reservation, a seasonal package reservation; extended stays (over 21 days) and monthly reservations would require a deposit. A $15 processing fee will be charged for EACH canceled reservation. Though we certainly hope you don’t, if you find you must cancel your reservation, simply give us the appropriate notice prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- You will be able to join a wait list so that if a site becomes available for a desired time frame, we will notify you. Please note, the wait list is ONLY for CCA guests.
- Make your reservations early (date to be determined).
- Enjoy early check in or late check out if the site is available.
- During our peak season, you won’t have to print your vehicle pass as we’ll have it waiting for you at the Hospitality Station.
- In order to participate in our CCA program, there is a $75 annual fee. To take advantage of the benefits, including making a reservation without a deposit, you will need to complete the following form. If you are a member of the existing program, we will not automatically charge your card the annual fee.
Program benefits, cost, restrictions, and rules are subject to change.
Take advantage of our various state weekends with 25% off camping! Check out the activity schedule for the listing of state weekends.
Enjoy a relaxing massage to invigorate the body and mind. Our professionally licensed massage therapists are trained to offer chair, Swedish or deep tissue massages. If you would like to book a massage, please stop by our Concierge located in the Reception Center or call 866-673-2767 x325. Take $10 of your first massage with PROMO – WELL2015.
Good Sam 10%