Will you be open and is it safe to camp?
We are taking things one day at a time, but as of today we are planning to open April 1st for guests in self-contained RVs that already have a reservation. All facilities will be closed; however, the Reception Center is available 10am-5pm by phone 866-673-2767 x1.
Given what we know about how the virus spreads: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/transmission.html being outdoors away from others or in the comfort of your own RV might be the best place to be!
Some activities that you can enjoy include (maintain social distancing and bring your own equipment):
We have implemented the following changes through April 7, 2020 (date subject to change):
- If you are paid in full, you can proceed directly to your campsite. If not, please call 866-673-2767 to pay your balance.
- Campsite and local maps along with information are available at the gate.
- Call 866-673-2767 x1 for propane or firewood between 10am-5pm.
- For after hours, non-medical emergencies contact 866-673-2767 x312.
- We will not be issuing wristbands until further notice.
- Guests should practice social distancing.
- For the health and safety of our guests and team members, visitors are not permitted on the property until further notice.
Will your facilities be open?
All facilities will be closed until 4/7 (date subject to change) including our Lodge, Indoor Pool facility, Snack Bar, playgrounds, and restroom & laundry facilities. The Reception Center will be available by phone 10am-5pm. There is a laundromat 5 miles from the park called Bubble King.
Our Reception Center will remain closed; however, if you are paid in full, you can proceed directly to your campsite. If you have a balance, you can pay it online or call between 10am-5pm.
You will receive an email with a link to mobile check-in 24 hours prior to your arrival date along with your car pass and directions to your campsite. Please print your car pass so that you can scan it upon entering the gate.
Where can we get food?
Most grocery stores are still open and many local restaurants are open for takeout.
Directions to local grocery store: Turn right out of Normandy Farms. Continue 1 mile to end of West Street, (Union Church on right at this intersection) go straight onto North Grove Street. At end of North Grove, take a left onto Route 106. About 2 miles on left (at first traffic light) is Super Stop & Shop, a full-size grocery store with a Bank, Gas Station, Liquor Store.
are visitors permitted?
For the health and safety of our guests and team members, visitors are not permitted on the property until further notice in order to maintain social distancing.
what if i have to cancel
Like you, we are experiencing the impact COVID-19 is having on the world and understand that you may need to change your travel plans. Let us first encourage you to change your date if at all possible. As a small, family owned and operated business, we would love the opportunity to host you later this season and we are happy to make date adjustments at no charge. If that is not possible, we are still here to support you and will waive the cancellation fee through April for COVID-19 related cancellations.
Our goal has always been to provide you with the finest services and amenities for a truly memorable camping experience and we plan to continue for years to come.
What if someone at Normandy Farms is diagnosed with the virus?
If we are made aware of a diagnosis and someone in the park has tested positive, we would notify anyone in the park via text or email. Anyone with symptoms of the Covid-19 virus should follow CDC guidelines, contact their health care provider and self-quarantine for at least 14 days.
What are you doing to maintain clean and sanitized facilities? all facilities are closed until 4/7
Once we reopen our facilities, our team will be working diligently to ensure the safest and most sanitary environment for our guests.
- All restroom buildings are equipped with touch free water and soap dispensers with antibacterial soap.
- All restroom buildings are equipped with touch free dryers and/or towel dispensers.
- Toilet seat covers are provided at each restroom building.
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been installed at all laundry facilities and are available at all buildings.
- We use Mark 11 Hospital grade sanitizer for all surfaces with color coded rags to prevent cross contamination.
- We use Germicidal bleach on all toilet fixtures.
- All air filters for each building are changed biweekly to ensure optimal air quality.
- Each building has its own set of cleaning tools to prevent any cross contamination.
- We will have our team circulating through each building to clean and wipe down frequently touched areas.
- The CDC also offers personal safety practices that every guest in the park can take upon themselves to stay safe: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fabout%2Fprevention-treatment.html
Is the drinking water safe?
The COVID-19 virus has not been detected in drinking water. Conventional water treatment methods that use filtration and disinfection, such as those in most municipal drinking water systems, should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.