- Our Reception Center has been completely renovated and has a fresh new look.
- We’ve added 2 more safari tents!
- Tune in as we’ve upgraded our cable sites to HDTV with Dish.
- We are designing a new bocce court near the volleyball & horseshoes and adding corn-hole. We’ll be adding 2 more sites where the old bocce court was located.
- Get out your remote control cars because we’re building an RC track and rock crawling course! We’re anticipating it will be open this summer.
- We’ve partnered with Wicked Good Event Group to operate the Kamper’s Kitchen this season.
- We’ve increased the size of our small dog park area and added incoming and outgoing gates in the dog park.
- The upper 100 row and T11, T12, & T13 are now full hookups.
- We’ve added a new parking area in Safari #4 and on-site parking will be limited to 2 cars per site in order to prevent overcrowding.
Check out some videos & virtual tours
1st Annual BMX Bike Jam
Interview with Marcia Galvin
Featured on CampgroundViews.com
Featured on RVTV
Glamping Adventure on The Today Show
Featured on Outdoor Adventure