- New washers and dryers at Restroom #3 – A larger and more efficient design to accommodate more clothing for a faster wash and dry.
- Road Enhancements – We repaved the entry road and added a bar code scanner at the gate to expedite your experience.
- Kamper’s Kitchen – We’re excited to welcome Open Seasons who will be operating the Kamper’s Kitchen this season. If you joined us over one of our food truck weekends, you may have tasted their delicious food.
- Adult Only Pool – yes, we heard you! With 4 swimming pools to choose from we’ve decided that from Memorial Day to Labor Day, Pool #1 (located across from the hospitality station and adjacent to the Reception Center) will be for ADULTS ONLY! Prior to Memorial Day and after Labor Day, we will have adult swim in the indoor pool from 8pm-9pm.
- New Walkway – In addition to paving the main entrance, we’ve added a beautiful sidewalk along the road by the playground and basketball court so those walking and biking will have a designated area.
- Site Upgrades – We’re presently upgrading the lower 100-400 row to full hookups! We’re anticipating these sites will be completed sometime in June.
- New Roof – While some of these improvements might not be that exciting, we think the new metal roof on our Reception Center looks amazing!
- Food Truck Festivals – Our Food Truck Festivals have been so popular that we now have 4 weekends plus 2 days during the summer scheduled! Check out our activity schedule.
- New Activities – Spike ball, musical trivia, pickle ball for a tee, and more!
- Yoga – Will now be held 6 days a week, Monday through Saturday from 8-9am during July & August.
- Dish washing Station – We’ve added a dish washing station at Restroom #1
Check out some videos & virtual tours
1st Annual BMX Bike Jam
Interview with Marcia Galvin
Featured on CampgroundViews.com
Featured on RVTV
Glamping Adventure on The Today Show
Featured on Outdoor Adventure